Personal protective equipment (PPE) and Big Bag accessories for transport and shipping
You can order practical accessories for the transportation, storage and dispatch of packages, pallets and Big Bags from our online shop. We supply useful products for working with various bulk goods and disposing of hazardous materials, including personal protective equipment comprising work gloves, fine dust masks or asbestos protection suits. This equipment guarantees that personnel can work safely even when handling problematic materials. You can also procure high-quality packaging materials for all requirements, such as various types of adhesive tape and stretch film. Discover our wide product range!
Safety during work, transportation and shipping
Safety at work: reliably personal protective equipment (PPE)
Special versions of our Big Bags (e.g. asbestos Big Bags) can also be used to dispose of hazardous materials. It is equally important to provide protective equipment to personnel doing this work that reliably protects them from contact with the materials when storing them. Appropriate protective clothing is also important when handling supposedly harmless bulk goods to prevent possible injury and avoid clothing being damaged. We supply a range of accessories to enable you to provide personal protective equipment (PPE) for your employees. Our range includes:
- Protective suits: Our disposable overalls with hood and elastic waistband provide the perfect basic protection at work. They can be worn when working with everyday bulk goods to protect the person's own clothing and the person themselves. They also provide reliable protection from fine dust, such as asbestos, fibreglass and mineral fibres. They are therefore superior to conventional cotton overalls, which are not suitable for working with asbestos etc. Filter masks and work gloves should also be worn when working with these materials.
- Work gloves: While conventional latex gloves merely protect the skin on hands from being soiled, our sturdy work gloves also help to protect injuries to hands. Personnel can therefore work safely with pointed or sharp-edged bulks goods, which is why these gloves should be an essential component of all personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Fine dust masks: It is imperative that people's respiratory tracts are also protected when working with hazardous materials. Otherwise they could ingest micro-particles or dust, which would then become attached to the upper respiratory tract and lungs. Accordingly, fine dust masks (FFP2 or FFP3) should be an integral component of the personal protective equipment you can order from us.
Why proper occupational health and safety is essential
Employers need to consider different perspectives when it comes to occupational health and safety. First and foremost, they need to consider the legal basis. It is absolutely essential that you, as an employer, understand and take this seriously. It is the only way of ensuring that your employees can work safely. However, other occupational health and safety aspects also need to be considered alongside the regulations per se: When your employees feel safe, they do a better job, which ultimately benefits your customers and your company economically . In addition, proper occupational health and safety has a positive effect on the health of employees; less downtime due to accidents, injuries or hazardous materials. It is correspondingly important that you meet the minimum legal requirements – or exceed them by providing high-quality personal protective equipment for your employees.
Accessories for safe packaging of goods
It is important when transporting goods, Big Bags, container bags or boxes that they arrive undamaged at their destination. We supply a wide range of packaging materials as accessories to provide for this. Our range includes the following packaging aids:
- Adhesive tapes: We supply many different types of packaging tape. Our range includes PVC and PP tapes and warning tapes with various printed warnings, such as “Caution Glass”, “Not Stackable” or “Fragile”. We also supply robust fabric adhesive tape, which is perfect to use in the professional construction sector due to its extreme adhesive strength.
- Stretch film: Tear-resistant stretch film ensures goods are ideally secured: it is used to secure loads on pallets and protects goods against external contamination. We supply it as hand stretch film or machine stretch film in a range of thicknesses and pre-stretch levels. We also supply mini stretch film and bundle stretch film.
Our Big Bags for safe transport
You can also buy different sizes and types of Big Bags for the transportation and storage of a wide variety of bulk goods from our online shop. Our Standard Big Bags are ideal as transport sacks for stones, sand and gravel. If you need to dispose of asbestos waste and mineral wool, you can order special asbestos Big Bags or mineral wool/synthetic fibre Big Bags from us. Our range also includes Big Bags for forestry and agriculture. These are becoming increasingly popular as a way of storing or transporting wood or potatoes. What’s more, we can also supply customised Big Bags – and also Big Bags with your logo if required.
Further accessories for Big Bags
Alongside our packaging solutions, we also supply other accessories that make working with our Big Bags easier. We supply a residual fibre binding agent that minimises the environmental impact when storing asbestos in our asbestos Big Bags. We also supply convenient dispensers that make it easier to empty your Big Bag easier with a flow rate of up to 800 kg per minute.
Advice from professionals for occupational health and safety, transport and packaging
The demands governing occupational health and safety as well as packaging vary, depending on the type of goods being transported. Together with you, we will find appropriate accessories, personal protective equipment and packaging material to meet your individual requirements. Just get in touch with us for a personal consultation.